Inovalon Data Powers New Insights on Diverse Healthcare Populations
Data-Driven Research Presented at
Data from Inovalon’s MORE2 Registry®, one of the nation’s largest and most comprehensive healthcare datasets, will be featured in research presented at the
“The results being presented highlight the real challenges that health plans and providers have in serving diverse healthcare populations,” said
Inovalon’s MORE2 Registry® dataset is one of the nation’s largest primary source, longitudinally matched datasets containing real-world medical, pharmacy, laboratory, demographic, and clinical data on more than 264 million unique patients and 42 billion medical events across
This research, spanning multiple high-impact healthcare industry challenges, was conducted by
Research to be presented:
- Comparison of Healthcare Utilization Among Managed Medicaid Individuals Diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis Treated with Emergent vs. Established Disease Modifying Therapy in the US
- The Impact of Abuse Deterrent Formulation Opioid Utilization on Healthcare Resource Use Among Managed Medicaid Patients
- Comparing Utilization, Cost and Quality in Dual Eligible Medicare Advantage and Fee-For-Service Medicare Beneficiaries
- Differences Between Enrollees of Individual Versus Small Group Off-Exchange Health Plans Under the Affordable Care Act
- Risk Adjusting Medicare Advantage Plan Performance Measures for Social Determinants of Health: Are Dual Eligibility and Disability Status Enough?
- Leveraging Data-Driven Insights to
Support Developmentof Targeted Supplemental Benefits Under Newly Expanded Flexibilities in Medicare Advantageto Improve Outcomes in High-Cost, High-Need Beneficiaries
- Predicting Falls in Elderly Patients Using Claims Data: A Time-Awarded Deep Learning Approach
- Healthcare Resource Utilization & Expenditures among Medicare Beneficiaries Newly Diagnosed with Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma (PTCL): A Retrospective Claims Analysis
Inovalon is a leading technology company providing cloud-based platforms empowering data-driven healthcare. Through the Inovalon ONE® Platform, Inovalon brings to the marketplace a national-scale capability to interconnect with the healthcare ecosystem, aggregate and analyze data in real-time, and empower the application of resulting insights to drive meaningful impact at the point of care. Leveraging its platform, unparalleled proprietary data sets, and industry-leading subject matter expertise, Inovalon enables better care, efficiency, and financial performance across the healthcare ecosystem. From health plans and provider organizations, to pharmaceutical, medical device, and diagnostics companies, Inovalon's unique achievement of value is delivered through the effective progression of “Turning Data into Insight, and Insight into Action®.” Supporting thousands of clients, including 24 of the top 25 U.S. health plans and 22 of the top 25 global pharma companies, Inovalon's technology platforms and analytics are informed by data pertaining to more than 964,000 physicians, 519,000 clinical facilities, 264 million Americans, and 42 billion medical events. For more information, visit www.inovalon.com.
Phone: 301-809-4000 x1473
Source: Inovalon Holdings, Inc.