Inovalon Announces Inaugural Sustainability Report
“At the very core of our mission is the provision of capabilities that empower greater efficiency and impact across the healthcare ecosystem,” said
Inovalon’s Sustainability Report highlights the following elements of its focus on achieving and supporting the goals of a sustainable enterprise:
- Commitment to Associates: Recognition that success depends in large part on the ability to recruit, develop and retain a qualified, productive, and engaged workforce
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Development and mentoring opportunities to ensure everyone can be their authentic selves and their voices be heard
- Rewards and Associate Engagement: Competitive compensation and benefits package including incentive compensation tied to both company and individual performance, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, professional development reimbursement, retirement benefits, and an associate discounted stock purchase plan
- Ethical Behavior: Strict accordance with a Code of Conduct and Ethics that establishes the way customers, associates, partners, and other community members are to be treated
- Data Stewardship and Security: Assurance that all data is secure; there is transparency into how the data is used, processed, managed and maintained; and that it is compliant with applicable agreements, regulations, and laws
- Governance and Oversight: Implementation of best-practices standards, charters, and processes to ensure adherence to laws, regulatory requirements, industry oversight body standards, and the Company’s Code of Conduct and Ethics
- Commitment to the Environment: Commitment to the enablement of more meaningful healthcare interactions to reduce inefficiency, unnecessary use, waste and associated environmental impact of the healthcare ecosystem, as well as the Company’s operating and technology infrastructure impact
The report follows the release of the Company’s Annual Report earlier this week. To learn more and download the full report, please visit www.inovalon.com/about/sustainability.
Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications
Vice President, Investor Relations
Source: Inovalon Holdings, Inc.