Inovalon Announces Charitable Initiatives for 2020
Inovalon Continues Longstanding Support of Local and National Organizations through Social Responsibility Program
“Social responsibility is a pillar of our company culture that has been dutifully upheld by the commitment and compassion of our employees year after year,” said
Bigger Picture, Inc.: Provides young girls in the Washington, D.C., metro area with guidance to reach their personal goals through opportunities that build self-confidence, character and leadership skills.
American Diabetes Association(ADA) Tour de Cure: Fundraising campaign to support the ADA’s mission to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by the disease.
Anne Arundel Medical Center Foundation: Provides healthcare for persons in the Anne Arundel Countycommunity who are otherwise unable to afford necessary care.
- Blessings in a Backpack: Provides weekend food security for at-risk youth in the
Grand Ledge, Michiganarea.
Boy Scouts of America: Prepares young people to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetimes by instilling values through its STEM initiative.
- Bread for the City: Provides
Washington, D.C., residents with supplies and comprehensive services, including food, clothing, medical care and legal and social services.
- Creating Communities: Offers arts-based, alternative education opportunities providing arts instruction, mentoring and experiential learning to increase workforce skills, artistic skills, life skills, academic competences and community service.
- Ele’s Place: Supports grieving children, teens and their families after the death of a parent, sibling or other significant person in their lives.
- Equal Justice Initiative: Committed to challenging racial injustice, ending mass incarceration, and protecting the human rights of the most vulnerable in American society.
- HealthyWomen: On a mission to educate women ages 35 to 64 to make informed health choices.
House of Ruth: Helps women, children and families in greatest need and with very limited resources build safe, stable lives and achieve their highest potential.
- Kindness Grows Here: Dedicates efforts towards fostering kindness in children and spreading kindness throughout communities.
Light House: Provides food, shelter and life-changing programs that help clients reclaim hope and independence and rebuild their lives.
Maryland Food Bank: Leading the movement to end hunger in Maryland.
Mattie Miracle Cancer Foundation: Supports children and their families throughout the cancer treatment journey to ensure access to quality psychosocial and mental healthcare and enables children to cope with cancer so they can lead happy and productive lives.
National Psoriasis Foundation: Works to find a cure for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis and eliminate their devastating effects through research, advocacy, patient support and assistance and education.
- Rock Recovery: Dedicated to bridging gaps in the treatment and understanding of eating disorders and mental health challenges.
Ronald McDonald House Charities: Provides a safe place for cancer patients being treated at local hospitals and their families.
Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications
Source: Inovalon Holdings, Inc.